Obtaining Your Records

Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Discharge and other Navy topics.

How can I get Navy records?

Obtaining Your Records

To get the record of a former Navy member who has served more than one year ago, contact:
The National Personnel Records Center
9700 Page Avenue
St. Louis, Missouri, 63132 Phone:(314)538-4141/3135/3071/3132
For records of former Navy members who have served within the last six months to a year, contact:
Navy Personnel Command Attn: PERS313C1
5720 Integrity Drive
Millington, TN 38055-3130
Phone: (901) 874-3596 DSN 882-3596



Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.


URL: (optional)


Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Navy Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
Lynne Christen